Why Learn Online?
Offering quality online Jewish education for teenagers, EJL courses bring students together in an interactive environment as they discover the wealth of Jewish heritage.
The digital classroom is a powerful tool to empower Jewish learning and bring together a community of scholarship. We study interactively, across distances, and in real-time with flexible schedules.
Here are just some of the ways in which students learn at EJL:
- Parsing biblical texts with a friend
- Illustrating scenes from Jewish history
- Debating Jewish theology over moderated discussion boards
- Exploring print & digital study resources
- Creating class libraries of Jewish knowledge
- Preparing oral presentations and web-videos